Royal Highlands Computer/Technology Club for residents. See article in our community newsletter and Join!
Only $10 per household/per year. Monthly speakers and free membership to the Apple networking group (which meets monthly - September thru April.
Tech is not easy - Call me!
Technology Software Instructor & Virtual Assistant
Renew your Tech spirit.
Virtual Assistant & Computer Teacher, Lady Di
"Jobs or Tasks...I can do for you"
- Computer/Tech HELP, Windows 7 & 10. Apple Ipad & iPhone. Contact me about classes online or at our Rec Center Meeting Room.
- Marketing publications, such as designing Flyers, Brochures, Business cards, Newsletters, Greeting Cards, Holiday Cards, Personal Birthday Cards, Small Signs and Banners, Posters made/decorated for your event, PowerPoint presentations, Letters, Labels, Resumes and almost any Word Processing task.
- Social Media Set-up and Instruction, ie: Facebook.
- Research, Business or Personal.
- Design and set-up a Website:
- Organize your Files & Folders: ie: On your computer. (Bring your computer to me).
- Set-up an Excel Spreadsheet for "Personal or Business."
- Word features.
On-line Classes, (Per your request).
Easy Learning - I can teach just one technique at a time, (for example),
- Email - I can teach you just how to send an attachment or just how to save a photo received in your email. YOU tell me what you want to know and we tackle one subject at a time. Taught by Email and access for downloading handout from my private password page. Also, we can use the Telephone, Facetime, & Teamviewer to check in on your progress or answer questions.
What do you need for these classes:
1. Internet connection
2. email address
3. Reasonable fees - based on number of techniques you want to know.
Email me: dbinder2004 comcast.net
firstname.lastname@example.org or call, (352) 323-1328 - leave a message and phone number to contact.
This is for anyone who wants to learn the proper way and not be frustrated. Beginners welcome.